Read&Write helps all individuals succeed regardless of ability or learning style. It can read text aloud, assist with study skills, and much more!
Students can access Read&Write on campus computers by clicking on “Read & Write 11” icon from the Student Apps folder of the ZENwoks window on the computer’s desktop. It is currently available in computer labs: M147, M219, M235, M240, T139, T159. Staff can access it from the Employee Apps folder of the ZENworks window.
The many benefits of Read&Write
- Improves reading comprehension
- Facilitates research, writing, studying, and test taking
- Integrates with mainstream applications
- Provides access to more digital content, including inaccessible flash and online applications such as Moodle
- Encourages students’ confidence, motivation, and independence
- Improves student retention rates
- Offers UDL (universal design for learning) tools that benefit all students
- Prepares students to succeed in the workforce
Resources for Read&Write:
More information and training material for this software is available at the texthelp website.