Upon completion of the Industrial Training Program, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the use, interpretation and application of an appropriate engineering print.
2. Identify the processes required to manufacture a component.
3. Identify sources of hazards, and assess/identify appropriate health & safety measures.
4. Effectively communicate solutions to problems orally, visually or in writing.
5. Apply industry related mathematics.
6. Through the completion of their 5 year Apprenticeship program become a certified Journeyman Plumber/Pipefitter or HVAC technician.