Box Office/Ticket Information
Tickets may be purchased at the Box Office three weeks prior to the event. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 1 to 5 p.m. The phone number is 815.599.3718, and the email address is BoxOffice@highland.edu.
Tickets may be picked up the night of the performance.
No more standing in line. Purchase your tickets ahead of time and take your seat for the show.
We are now offering four options for the purchase of tickets.
- Safely and conveniently purchase tickets with credit/debit cards on the event page of each performance. Tickets will be mailed within 5 business days. Tickets purchased within 5 business days before the opening night of the performance will be held at Will Call.
- Stop by the box office in the Ferguson Fine Arts Center, Monday through Friday from 1-5 p.m., and purchase tickets by cash, check, or major credit/debit card.
- Order tickets over the phone at 815.599.3718 and make payment via major credit/debit card or by sending a check to the HCC box office at:Box Office
Highland Community College
2998 W. Pearl City Rd.
Freeport, IL 61032
- This option will require patrons to send their payment to the box office no later than 5 business days before the opening of the show. If payment has not been received by the 5-day cutoff, then tickets will be released. After the 5 day cutoff, it will be necessary to use one of the first two options to purchase tickets.
- Purchase tickets at the door the evening of the performance with major credit/debit card, cash or personal check. Due to the high demand for many of our performances tickets may or may not be available the evening of the performance.
To view the Fine Arts General Informations and Policies click here.