Student Run Help Desk is Back!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9 am to noon, in T139, FREE
Can’t log into Highland web page, Moodle, or GroupWise?
- If you have answered security questions, go to https://sspr.highland.edu/sspr/public to reset your password off-campus anytime
- Don’t remember your questions? Fill out the form below
- Can’t log into ROAR? Contact Admissions at 815.599.3414
- Faculty or staff, contact ITS Hot Line at 815.599.3628
- Call 815.599.3411 (T-146) or 815.599.3456 (library)
- On campus stop into T-139 or the library
Password Reset RequestInformation necessary to reset Highland network passwords. Password resets are typically completed during business hours.
Self-enroll in this Moodle course to see how ready you are for online/hybrid learning, available only to Highland students who have registered for a class.
Short demonstration of Filr, way to access file on H drive
Students may call 815.599.3411 or email the login help desk at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Course Complaints
For information regarding online course complaints, please go to https://highland.edu/student-information/complaint-process/