Can’t log into or have questions about Highland services?
- Can’t log into ROAR? Contact Admissions at 815-599-3414 or email at email@example.com
- For other services, reset your own password here by answering your security questions. If you don’t remember your security answers, fill out the form here.
- Review this short video about passwords and password resets.
- Students – connect with the Library (815-599-3411, M-240) or the Highland ServiceDesk (815-599-3628, firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
- Faculty or staff, connect with the Highland ServiceDesk at 815.599.3628 or email@example.com
Orientation for Online/Hybrid Students
Self-enroll in this Moodle course to see how ready you are for online/hybrid learning. Note this is only available to Highland students who have registered for a class.
Accessing your file storage drive with Filr
Every student is given a place to store their digital files while they are a student at Highland. Backups of these files are taken nightly to keep your data safe.
Filr is the service that gives you access to your files off campus. Below is a quick video of that service.
Online Course Complaints
For information regarding online course complaints, please go to https://highland.edu/student-information/complaint-process/