The Virtual Job Fair kicks off Tuesday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Don’t miss your chance to build connections with several area employers, prepare for future interviews, and check out your career options.
Tune in Thursday from 3 – 5 p.m. for the Virtual Post-Job Fair Retreat to talk social media ethics, interviewing skills, and more.
Before the Virtual Job Fair you should:
- Register and activate your profile using the link above.
- Dress for an interview per your field of interest.
- Be mindful of the background and what will be seen virtually.
- Sign into calls early – get settled and logged in while you wait for your link to appear in yellow.
- Limit your distractions as much as possible.
- Prepare an elevator speech – your name, your field/profession, experience, what makes you stand out from other students or applicants, etc.
After the employer sessions and the Virtual Job Fair you should:
- Get employer contact information.
- Send a thank-you email to the employer.