Upon the completion of an Associate of Arts degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, the student will be able to:
- Business Knowledge: Demonstrate a working knowledge of traditional business subjects including management, marketing, accounting/finance, production/operations, human resources management, economics, and business law.
- Communication: Effectively convey ideas, information, and intentions in a variety of business situations using oral, written, and electronic documentation skills.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving: Solve problems through the analysis and evaluation of data and the application of business theories and concepts.
- Ethics: Recommend strategies that promote ethical corporate behavior and social responsibility.
- Technology: Demonstrate knowledge of the digital technology tools used to support business operations.
- Global Perspective: Explain the socio-cultural, political-legal, and economic dimensions of global business.