Upon successful completion of the Cosmetology Certificate, students will:
- Perform all masteries of the Milady’s method for hair services, including cleansing and conditioning of the hair, hair design, haircutting, clipper cutting, chemical texture services, hair coloring, nail & skin and eyebrow shaping
- Follow disinfecting, sanitation & safety protocols such as hygiene, professional dress, daily cleaning of the salon.
- Perform communication skills with their clientele.
- Complete clinic floor procedures requested by their clientele.
- Complete inventory task list.
- Develop professional skills while following the state laws.
- Manage clientele appointments while performing their front desk skills, inventory and self-marketing while following the state laws.
- Demonstrate proficiency of all skills required for the Illinois State practical and written exams for licensure.