Masks are required in common areas (i.e. hallways, lobbies, classrooms, meetings)
– Masks are not required outside when social distancing can be practiced
– Masks not required when alone in your office
– Establish habit of wearing a mask
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that cannot be explained by another illness or condition?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you come in close contact with someone who has a lab-confirmed COVID-19 result?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, stay at home and contact Human Resources.