For those employees who have not yet had an opportunity to attend a ONE Highland workshop, we will be offering a session prior to the start of the spring semester. The ONE Highland workshop provides tools, resources and a framework for intentionally building a strong culture. The goals of the workshop are outlined below.
- To discuss our current culture and how to move forward to a desired or needed culture.
- To create a strong, positive, engaged culture at Highland.
- To learn how our beliefs and experiences are connected to our actions and results.
- To work on building an accountable culture that drives results.
- To learn best practices to: see it, own it, solve it, and do it.
- To take part in focused feedback, storytelling, and recognition.
The workshop will take place over a two day period on Monday, January 10 from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. and Tuesday, January 11 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. The facilitators are Juliet Moderow and Christie Lewis. The sessions will occur virtually, using Zoom. To attend, please email Christie Lewis by December 19. Zoom links will be sent out to participants after that date.