Skip to Content

How do I withdraw from a class?

In order to withdraw from a class, you will need a withdrawal form, which is available in Enrollment Services. Both you and your instructor will need to complete some of the information on the form, and then you can return it to Admissions.

Students who withdraw from a class after the “no record/drop date” will be required to pay the tuition and fees in full. A “W” will be recorded on their official transcript. The “no record/drop date” is listed in the academic calendar.

Students who are receiving financial aid will need to stop by the Financial Aid department. Withdraws can affect financial aid.