Skip to Content

I received a letter saying that I am on academic probation. What should I do next?

If you are put on academic probation, then you will need to meet with Jeremy Bradt, Director of Enrollment and Records.

Highland Campus

2998 W. Pearl City Rd. Freeport, IL 61032


Translate ยป