1. Analyze relationships among quantities in order to determine inferences and conclusions.
2. Apply problem solving techniques in a variety of situations.
3. Apply basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) to fractions, decimals, and percentages in real applications.
4. Draw inferences from mathematical models such as formulas, tables, and graphs.
5. Arrange numerical information into appropriate tables and/or graphs.
6. Use the fundamental concepts of Algebra to calculate solutions to problems/equations both with and without a calculator.
7. Employ a conceptual understanding of limit, continuity, differentiation, and integration as well as a thorough background in techniques and application of Calculus.