Join the Highland Community Agriculture program for the 3rd annual Farm to Table Dinner fundraiser on Thursday, September 12 at Keith Hinrichs’ farm, located at 4715 W. Pearl City Road., Freeport, Illinois. The evening includes a discussion by local agriculture specialists on raising or producing food products, and 100 percent of the proceeds support the Highland Agriculture program.
Beginning with a social hour at 5 p.m., the menu includes a five-course meal featuring items created with locally-sourced ingredients provided by northwest Illinois producers. The menu includes:
- Classic deviled egg with bacon jam on a toast point
- Herb and goat cheese focaccia
- Kale salad with maple syrup vinaigrette, kohlrabi, and roasted butternut squash
- Chili verde with tomatillos and braised pork shoulder
- Dueling flanks-herb marinated grilled bison flank, tomato braised beef flank ropa veija style
- Roasted fingering potatoes with garlicky Swiss chard and collard greens
- Lavender lemon balm frozen mousse with granola crumble
Tickets and sponsorship opportunities are available by registering online at www.regonline.com/2019FarmtoTable. Seating is limited to 200 people.
For more information, contact Justin Ebert at email@example.com or 815-599-3507 or firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-599-3637.