How you can stay safe at Highland:
- Check out our campus emergency guide.
- Read alerts, which you will receive via call or text!
- If your phone number changes, contact Admissions & Records.
- Make note of emergency phones and instructions in classrooms and common areas.
- Familiarize yourself with the informational posters and maps located in all classrooms.
- Participate in mandatory drills during the semester.
Complimentary safety kits are available in the bookstore and Cougar Café. Kits contain:
- First aid guide
- Sanitizing wipe
- Antiseptic towelettes
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Alcoholic prep pad
- Adhesive bandages
- Gauze pad
Plan ahead so you can handle emergencies confidently.
On-campus Sheriff’s Deputy