What is customized training? This is a frequent question we often get as Training Coordinators at Highland Community College Business Institute. Our customized training courses are designed and customized to meet your specific industry needs. As Training Coordinators we provide consulting and resources to assist you in developing new training initiatives or to maintain and support current training programs and certifications. Actual training can be delivered at your company, Highland Community College, or other convenient locations. We recognize that training programs need to accommodate your employee work schedules and production timelines. So we’ll deliver training where and when you need it. Days, evenings, or weekends, we’ll be there when you need us.
Customized training can be setup in just a few simple steps.
- Contact our Training Coordinators to setup a training needs assessment consultation (free of charge).
- Complete the training needs assessment with one of our Training Coordinators. During this step our Training Coordinators will discuss the training goals, gather information for specific training topics, and discuss timelines.
- Review the outline for training provided by the Instructor and Training Coordinators. Changes may be made to the draft syllabus to ensure the training is exactly what you want.
- Sign the contract for training and schedule dates.
- Have employees attend the training as scheduled.
Contact us today to learn how to enhance the knowledge and skills of your employees to create a high performance environment with help from Highland Community College Business Institute.
Contact us at 815.599.3481 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help meet your training needs.