50th Annual District Juried High School Art Exhibit
Highland Community College District Juried Art Exhibit welcomes original visual art submissions from all high school students enrolled in High Schools residing in the Highland Community College district, as noted in the exhibit prospectus.
April 12 – May 2
Wednesday, March 29
Delivery of work to HCC Highland Gallery, west wing of the Ferguson Fine Arts Center. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. All work must be hand-delivered on this date. If this date is inconvenient, arrangements can be made for early drop-off but must be done at least one week in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, April 12
Reception & award ceremony from 4:30 – 6 p.m., awards presented at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 2
Wednesday, May 3
Pick up work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
District Juried High School Art Exhibit Entry Form
- Artists must submit work in-person.
- All works of art must have been completed in the last two years and not previously exhibited at Highland Gallery.
- Artists may submit up to three (3) original works of art for exhibition consideration.
- All work must be original, of professional quality, and properly framed and wired per the Rules of Entry.
- As a juried exhibit, jurors are responsible for selecting and awarding work into the exhibit.
- Highland Gallery will retain 20% of the sale price on any work sold during the exhibition which will be contributed to SOVA (Student Organization Visual Arts) HCC’s official Art Club.
- Hours for viewing the exhibit will be within the hours that the college is open.