Skip to Content

I received a letter saying that I am on academic suspension. What should I do next?

If you are on academic suspension and wish to attend Highland for the upcoming semester, you will need to meet with Karl Richards, Dean of Enrollment Services. To schedule an appointment with him, stop by the Admissions department.