First Floor, Room 108
Main: 815.599.3536 or 815.599.3537
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
(Evening appointments also available)
Whether you are a current HCC student investigating career paths, an area resident in need of employment-related services, or an employer looking to advertise positions, you can find the help you need at HCC’s Career Services Center. The center offers a wide-range of services from career exploration to job search support and everything in-between.
Highland Community College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Students and Alumni, create your account profile to:
- Search for all Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities easily and efficiently
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
- College Central Network is also available to the public
Looking for career assistance?
- Employment and career counseling
- Career resources, including videos, reference materials, and software programs
- Assessment tools for deciding education/career path
- Job leads and postings
- Connections for job shadows and informational interviews
- Assistance with resume and cover letter development/critiquing
- Interview preparation
- Annual Job Fair
Seeking on-campus employment? (for HCC students only)
Career Services coordinates the Student Worker Program on campus.
Looking to fill positions?
- Employment posting
- Annual Job Fair every March
Career Services @ HCC
Frequently asked questions – Start here to answer your questions
Student Worker Program – Learn more about the work study program
Post a job – Submit a job posting for circulation on campus/online
Career assessments – Review career assessments available at HCC
Helpful links – Web resources with occupational data and career advice
Career Services Staff
Suzanne Miller, Career Services Coordinator