In order to secure your classes, complete one of the following 3 payment options by your deadline date:
- Pay your tuition and fees in full. Great, you’re done.
- Be eligible for financial aid. If you are eligible to receive financial aid and your charges are covered in full, you do not need to set up a payment plan.
- Please be sure to set up a payment plan. Simply making a payment by the deadline date will not secure your classes.
The sooner you register and set up a plan, the more payment dates and the lower the payment amounts.
Login by clicking below.
For assistance with Online Bill Pay please:
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
For more information, or to get help with Online Bill Pay:
- Email us
- Call 815.599.3414
- Stop in the Admissions office
It’s Easy, Secure, Convenient, Fast and best of all…It’s “Green”!
Short on time? Pay your bill online using Highland Community College’s online bill payment service. Online Bill Pay gives you, or anyone you choose, convenient access to view and pay your bill.
Easy – Gain immediate access to your current bill, your current account balance, and unbilled student activity. You are only a couple clicks away from viewing your bill and making a payment. And it’s easy to give your parents – or anyone else you’d like – access, too.
Secure – Pay online using a credit card or electronic check knowing your information is secured using industry standard protection.
Convenient – Want to know when a new statement is available? Check your email. Want to make a payment during a study break at the library? No problem. Access your student bill through a web browser anywhere, anytime.
Fast – Scrambling to meet payment deadlines is a thing of the past. Payments made through our eBill system will update your student account in real-time. Or, set up automatic payments from your bank account or credit card and there is no need to worry about missing a payment.
Green – We are reducing wasteful paper bills with Online Bill Pay.