The biology transfer program (AS) emphasizes the process of science, the origin of life, evolution, anatomy, physiology, genetics, and ecology of living organisms. Benefit from hands-on learning in our newly updated laboratory spaces, working with the latest equipment and biological models. This program provides a fundamental education in biology and related sciences, as well as general education needed to pursue a baccalaureate degree.
New Science Education Major
The science education transfer program (AS) is designed to prepare students for a career in teaching science at the secondary level. This program broadly studies the natural sciences and prepares students for specialization in an area such as biology, chemistry, earth science or physics education. Graduates are well prepared to pursue a baccalaureate degree.
Associate of Science
Our Biology Faculty
- Karla Giuffre, Biology Faculty
- Tony Grahame, Biology Faculty
- Juliet Moderow, Biology Faculty
- Alan Nowicki, Biology Faculty
- Brendan Dutmer, Dean of Natural Science and Mathematics
- Joani Bardell, Office Coordinator of Nursing/Allied Health, Natural Science and Mathematics
- Elizabeth Boettner, Natural Science Lab Assistant
- Beth Groshans, Advisor
Browse all scholarships available to students.